Hi Farrah - Merry Christmas to you! Sounds like you've been awfully busy lately. The the pics - everyone looks so happy and Noah is getting big and is handsome. Have a great visit with the folks in Kamloops - will you see Tyne? if so..take a pic will ya! I gotta see what she's lookin like now with that pregnant belly. Love to you and Brett & Noah and have a safe and happy holiday. Love ya bud, C
I have been married now for 4 years, to a wonderful man I met 6 yrs ago. we live in bella bella, bc and have two beautiful children. Noah and Maiya. these two babies are our world, they are the most precious gifts we could ever have.
1 Comments:
Hi Farrah - Merry Christmas to you!
Sounds like you've been awfully busy lately. The the pics - everyone looks so happy and Noah is getting big and is handsome.
Have a great visit with the folks in Kamloops - will you see Tyne? if so..take a pic will ya! I gotta see what she's lookin like now with that pregnant belly.
Love to you and Brett & Noah and have a safe and happy holiday.
Love ya bud,
C
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home