I hate doctors!!!
OK today I went to the doctor, and they have decided the do a non-stress test on the baby, to see if all is well. If it is, then they wont do anything, if they think there is a problem then they do an c-sec. So far, I KNOW that this baby is ok, so I can bet my life that they will wait another damn week to see if I go into labour. I am so sore, tired and achy, i can hardly step without being sore with each step. Im impatient and I just want to get this over with.
Doc says he can feel the babys head, but this baby wont budge a little downward to start things.
So that is my update for today, i will keep you posted on anything new.

1 Comments:
so frustrating!
not sure what i can say except hang in there and i'm thinking about you.
hugs & love
care
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home