Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Shopping Day!!!

Well today was such a busy day, my mom and I went shopping for christmas gifts, wow did i ever go nuts, it was fun. We had a nice dinner together, gee i miss doing this stuff with my mom. We always have such a nice time. We bought noah a car play center, it vibrates when you turn the key to start it.
I do miss my family back in Bella Bella, i cried when we were leaving. Now i know its a place i call home. Its nice to have two homes, and two families that care so much for me and my son. They are great people, very giving and loving. I cant wait till next yar when we spend christmas there. It will be different, but different is always better.
Well tomorrow is another day and we are shopping for christmas turkey. We will be having christmas dinner on the 26th since brett and I and noah are having our own little christmas. it will be nice. i cant wait.
but i think we are going to tackle his car now, it has to be put together..urg!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home