Hi Farrah, Congratulations!! I wish we could have seen you when you were in Vancouver. Too bad you didn't call - ah well. I know it gets busy. I hope all is well in Bella Bella. How's your little guy? Is his exema under control?
I have been married now for 4 years, to a wonderful man I met 6 yrs ago. we live in bella bella, bc and have two beautiful children. Noah and Maiya. these two babies are our world, they are the most precious gifts we could ever have.
2 Comments:
I'm glad you posted this pic. He is adorable. Please tell Sabrina "Congratulations" from me.
I am also glad tht you keep your blog updated. It's good to hear about what's going on with you.
Did you send out an e-mail to people that you wanted to read your blog? That is what I did so that people were aware of the address etc.
Anyway, love ya bud,
C
Hi Farrah,
Congratulations!! I wish we could have seen you when you were in Vancouver. Too bad you didn't call - ah well. I know it gets busy. I hope all is well in Bella Bella. How's your little guy? Is his exema under control?
Take care, Hilda
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home