Noahs uplifting regalia
I know its a while late, but this is noah in his regalia that he was uplifted in by his great grandpa george. Uplifting is when the baby is introduced to the community, where they are lifted up and then circle the big house with a chief.. his grandpa was so proud to hold him up there. and his Ahma made the regalia, and a friend made the head piece. My mom and dad came to Kvai for the celebration and stayed for the week. it was nice to have them up here again. I was so happy this day. He was given the name Aikalalis - which means Morning Star. That was bretts name, now it has been handed down to noah, along with the dance and the mask.
I will add the other pic in another post...for some reason i can only upload 1 picture per post...ah oh well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home