back in bella bella
well Im back in BB. on this slow ass computer again, and i dont have much to write.
the trip home was ok I guess, being back in our own little place is nice. except for the fact that the house is crappy, there are now stains on our bedroom ceiling, water damage i think, and the bathroom stinks. like there is a leak under the house, from the toilet. now we have to fight with housing to fix it...oooh goody.
Noah has been real cranky, at time. he says he misses his papa and gaga in kamloops and his auntys and uncles. Soon enough again we will see them i told him, then leave them again.
i wish we had a place right smack dab in the middle of kamloops and BB.
things would be somuch easier.
im cranky so i dont have much to say......
later gators!

1 Comments:
Well now that I know what this website is I can check and read it. Looks great honey, good work
I love you
your hubby
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home