Sunday, September 9, 2007

off to Kvai

well hello again.
we are off to Kvai monday morning for a 4 day retreat with the college that brett and I work for. It should be nice to get away for a few days before school starts.
we havent been up to much lately. Brett has been back to work and I have been registering for classes. Well it turns out I will be managing a full course load, noah and a pregnancy...whew...thats a lot to handle. I dont have much to say, not much goes on here in bella bella. but here is a link to the place where we are going this week.

http://www.koeyelodge.com/
hey care if you read this ..check out the whole web site it is real nice...i think i sent it to you before.
andway, thats where we are going. and i hope noah has lots of fun...i hope the weather is nice to swim.
well when i get pics and such i will post them,
till then have a great week...

1 Comments:

At September 18, 2007 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Care said...

hope you guys had fun! looks beautiful there!
*hugs*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home