Saturday, September 22, 2007

the past 2 weeks

here is a picture of the Kvai lookout


Brett and Noah on the beach at Kvai

Noah standing in front of the big house lodge at Kvai

Here he is '' not wanting to swim''
and here is a picture of
what it looks like when you approach bella bella. Our small community
surrounded by a ocean.

1 Comments:

At September 26, 2007 at 4:55 AM , Blogger Care said...

Great pics hon - looks lovely there. I noticed again, how you avoid being in any of the shots....why is that now?
Guess there's no hope of me seeing your baby belly, eh?
LOL I hope all is well with you.
Thank you for what you wrote on my blog the other day and also I am sorry about my attitude lately on msn. I realize it is impossible to talk to me lately. I am just messed up at the moment.
Anyways, take care and hope all is well.
Care

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home